Home Energy & Water Evaluation Backpacks- NOW in Callahan!
Join us for this one-hour workshop to learn how to do your own home audit using the Home Energy & Water Evaluation Backpack Kits and save money on your utility bill!
The Green Team Project and JEA have recently expanded the Home Energy and Water Evaluation Kits to Nassau County, Florida. These backpacks are available to be checked out at any library in the county and include all the tools you need to conduct a Do-It-Yourself energy and water audit. The backpacks include:
- Quick Start Guides- Help you get off to a great start.
- Kill-a-Watt Meters- Find out how much your appliances and entertainment center are costing you to run.
- Infrared Thermometer- Discover heating and cooling differences and potential insulation needs.
- Flow Meter Bags- Find out if your faucet or shower head is efficient!
- Resource Books- Learn more about how to increase your home's energy efficiency.
Sign up for a workshop! You and your family will learn ways to save money by using your energy and water more efficiently. Also, we'll help you be ready to do your own home energy and water audit with the backpack kit. It’s fun, easy to use, and available for free to anyone with a Nassau County Public Library Card.* A limited number of backpacks will be available at this workshop to checkout- RSVP early!
If you have any questions contact Carrie-Lynn Black, Green Team Project NE FL Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or call (904) 348-0718.
*Backpacks are available to anyone with a St. Johns County Public Library Card at the Bartram Trails and Ponte Vedra Beach Branches. Backpacks are also available to anyone with a Jacksonville or Nassau County Public Library Card at any library branch in their respective county.