Home Energy & Water Evaluation Backpack Workshop in Ponte Vedra!
Join us for this FREE one-hour workshop to learn how to do your own home energy and water audit and save money on your utility bill!
JEA and the Green Team Project along with St. Johns County Public Libraries have partnered together to bring these "Do-It-Yourself" Home Energy & Water Efficiency Evaluation Backpack Kits to your local branch free for checkout.
The kit includes all the tools and instructions you need to do your own home energy and water assessment. The backpack kits include:
- Quick Start Guides- Help you get off to a great start.
- Kill-a-Watt Meters- Find out how much your entertainment center is costing you to run.
- Infrared Thermometer- Discover heating and cooling differences and potential insulation needs.
- Flow Meter Bags- Find out if your faucet or shower head is efficient!
- Resource Books- Learn more steps and how to increase your home's energy efficiency.
Sign up for a workshop today! You and your family will learn about conserving energy and water as we show you how to use the Home Energy & Water Efficiency Backpack Kit. It’s fun, easy to use, and available free for checkout to anyone with a St. Johns County Library Card.* A limited number of backpacks will be available at this workshop for checkout- RSVP early!
If you have any questions contact Carrie-Lynn Black, Green Team Project NE FL Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or call (904) 348-0718.
*Backpacks are available to anyone with a St. Johns County Public Library Card at the Bartram Trail and Ponte Vedra Beach Branches. Backpacks are also available to anyone with a Jacksonville or Nassau County Public Library Card at any library branch in their respective county.